Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sigh...

Why is it that as soon as a block of time is planned out, it feels as if you've already moved past it? I say this specifically in relationship to summer... you start getting close to the end, you figure out what you're going to do, and then, as far as you're concerned, it's over. I started thinking about this because today, we planned out the rest of the summer's schedule here at work, as it's going to be busy.


So it's officially fall over here as a result of that.


Sigh.


I haven't posted as much as I intended to recently... sorry about that. Laziness mixed with some work on a project soon-to-be-revealed have stopped my efforts to keep this regular.
Any of you linking here from my MySpace page, welcome! I certainly post here more often that I do myspace; last night's updates notwithstanding, I pretty much never go there. But please, comment here anytime you want, I pay much more attention.


Hope all is well with you, my dear readers. Until next time, enjoy the summer.


While it lasts...



0 comments: