Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Extended Pause

Yes, I've been off the air for several days now... we've had a lot of late-notice work requests coming our way here at HCE, many of which have fallen in my lap these past two weeks. Getting home at 11pm does not make for easy blogging.

But, I keep meaning to, and I have 11 (!) Safari tabs I want to link to/discuss... hopefully, in the next two or three days, I'll start slogging through the backlog and get back on regular posting.

Quick thanks to Dad for A) Excellent pictures, and B) Such a nice letter. Response forthcoming soon...

As for the rest of you, comment to me about how desperate you are without regular updates, and maybe I'll find the motivation to get a few quickies in...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We all need comment-validation sometimes... keep on keepin on, man, you're my main steward to crazy internet crap (when Adam's not home) and you're the only movie reviewer I trust!