Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Secret Identity

A while back, Will found a questionnaire that calculated which superhero you're most like. He turned out to be, of course, Spider-Man. Peter Parker is the guy most geeky boys like to imagine they really are. Sure, we fantasize about being all-powerful or dark and brooding, but when we look deep down inside, we like to believe we're smart, funny, and would do the right thing, all on top of being a total geek.

So, naturally, when I took the quiz, I thought I'd be Spider-Man, too. But, to my surprise, it turned out differently.

I am...

Superman!



You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
























Superman
80%
Spider-Man
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Batman
50%
Robin
47%
Supergirl
45%
Hulk
45%
Wonder Woman
40%
The Flash
40%
Iron Man
40%
Catwoman
35%



I would like to point out that the Marvel hero I most resemble is, indeed, Spider-Man. But it's hard to argue with 80%.

In terms of storytelling, Superman is pretty boring, since he'll always be invincible unless he leaves the planet or encounters kryptonite (or magic). But as an ideal, hey, I guess I could do a lot worse than be an optimistic, helpful, cheerful and self-sacrificig guy.

Just keep the green rocks away.

0 comments: