Thursday, March 06, 2008

iPhone Getting Native Games

Looks like with the release of highly anticipated iPhone SDK, Apple has arranged for some semi-high-profile games to get ported to Mobile OS X: we're getting Super Monkey Ball and Spore!

My response?

Hell-fricken-yes!

I look forward to getting a few apps on my iPhone (an installed Sudoku, a few games, maybe a mobile MarsEdit for blogging, etc.), but, at least right now, I'm not planning on installing everything under the sun. I'm pretty happy with the iPhone as-is; Sudoku without a web connection is really all I want right now.

"Keep it simple, stupid," and all that.

That being said, if some amazing stuff gets released... who knows?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hudson,

I like reading that you are into video games (even though its only mobile-games:-)) - right now I'm doing an internship at EA and can tell that Spore'll be a very interestin game, but not so sure about the content that'll be in the iPhone-version. But I hope it'll please your demands;-)