Friday, December 14, 2007

My Work

A couple of pieces I've onlined have gone up on the internet.

Yay!

Check out the list below to see how I make meaningful contributions to a healthy society.


Charlie Wilson's War “The Real Charlie”

Go to the "Video" section, and click on "Real Charlie." I knew nothing about him, so I thought it was an interesting piece.

National Treasure: Book of Secrets “Locations Around the World”

Rotten Tomatoes has this as "Exclusive Featurette," with a couple of viewing options. I recommend the "High Resolution" Quicktime. Sadly, we did this piece in HD, but they only have it at SD size. Oh well.

National Treasure: Book of Secrets “MySpace”

A collection of lo-res pieces that are a little less formal; plus, the "Locations" piece pops up again.

National Treasure: Book of Secrets “The President's Book”

This is in really low quality, which is, again, a shame since we did it in HD, but it's still there. Funny note: Fandango has mis-spelled the title as "Presidents." Which make sense, but doesn't match the card in the piece.

0 comments: