Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Galactica

My good friend Josh, a wonderful editor here at Herzog Cowen, took Tracy and me to the Battlestar: Galactica convention in Burbank last year, which was a whole heck of a lot of fun. I was a mite disappointed, if only because I expected it to be huge, when it was really a small affair, composed of two rooms. It was, however, just like Galaxy Quest with an MC working the stage, and a smattering of applause for the panelists.

Yes, it was awesome.

But, they had this "video" competition, where fans made their own music videos with footage from the show. And they were, summarily, all terrible.

I say again: All terrible.

But it gave Josh an idea. And here it is. Watch it, pass it on if you like it, rate it if you really like it. He's proud.

And I dig it. Big time.

0 comments: