Monday, January 07, 2008

Enchanted

I intended to write about Disney's Enchanted when I saw it a while back, but, as is so often the case, I found myself distracted.

So here are the two (and a half?) most salient of my thoughts on the matter:


  • Amy Adams just may be the cutest person ever. Seriously. The movie works because of her. Well, her and the fact that...

  • James Marsden is the man. We thought he was wooden in the X-Men films, but it turns out the man is incredible.

    • Corollary to the above: Some day, James Marsden will get the girl,* and when he does, I'll be there.**



[* I know he sometimes ends up with a girl, or that the girl stays with him, but he's always playing second fiddle to some other man. So yes, I mean it when I say that he'll get the girl. ]
[** It looks like that time may come in 27 Dresses, so I guess I have to go and see that now... ]

1 comments:

schwul-und-liberal said...

James Marsden is the sexiest man alive!!!