Wednesday, January 16, 2008

YouTube, We Have A Problem [Updated]

At the time of this writing, it looks like YouTube is down for the count. Google Video, which owns YouTube, is up, but when a search there returns results from YouTube, they report the same "Invalid URL" error as YouTube.com itself does.

I wonder what has happened, and how long it'll be until it's fixed. Maybe this is the year the internet breaks down...


[Update - In the time it took me to verify and write this entry, YouTube came back. Good for them. Did anyone else notice a problem, or was it just me?]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Strange as it is, this sort of thing happens fairly often over short intervals. I noticed it much more when I was using Google Docs religiously over the summer... there were at least ten random half-hour intervals when it was down for the count in the course of a month. Nothing's as stable as it seems in this series of connecting tubes, my friend.