Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Space Theatre

My good friend Sherman made a thesis film back when he when he was in college, called "Space Theatre." Checking its IMDb page, I see that it still hasn't garnered enough votes to earn a "User Rating;" a full five people have to have rated it before they're tallied collectively.

I voted on this movie a while back. I'm a big fan, and recently made Sherman a new DVD copy of it for his Christmas present. So, I'm probably biased. And I'd like to show it to you all, but other than a (slow loading) trailer you can find here, there is no online version of it.

Yet.

Herte's my plan. I want you guys to vote on "Space Theatre." I know you haven't seen it yet, and it may be a bit disingenuous but my hope is, if I can get the movie to accumulate a User Rating, I can convince Sherm to host the whole film, either on YouTube, or maybe on his site. And maybe announce that here, on TWGB.

Besides, you can always change your rating after you've seen it.

What have you got to lose?

0 comments: