Saturday, April 12, 2008

Long Week

Taxes done, Universal and HBO projects (partially) delivered, switch to PC Avid systems (mostly) complete, bay painting finished, online schedule planned, bills paid, Galactica watched, kitchen cleaned.

Phew!

Time to take a little break and head to Vegas for the weekend, play some cards, see Kevin and Sarah (again!!), go out with Will, Tracy, and the afore-mentioned two, and do things with friends I don't often have a chance to.

It may not be my scene, but it's time to get out of town for a few days.

Plus, when we get back, Bear McCreary does the music of Battlestar at the Roxy...

Enjoy your weekends everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hutson,
I have been looking around for you - Allisyn says she sees (saw, since she's been in your neighborhood, in Oceanside going to school) your sis a bunch and it made me think of getting back in touch. Up to you if you wanna get me back. See you're out in LA - LIVIN' THE DREAM!! WooHoo! - Hope it is working for you, I always knew it would. :)
My email's as follows: melgray15@hotmail.com. Not sure if this will even find you but I hope it does and I hope you are well.
I myself am in Seattle and will be in Oceanside for Al's grad in May.
Maybe talk soon...??? Either way: "sucked his brains out, they did"
Later Melissa Gray