Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Uncle John Is Awesome, Too

I promise not to start posting about my awesome family every two days – I am not Michael Bay – but my dad's older brother John sent me this yesterday:


I couldn't agree more with the title of your post on your dad's comment on Dick Cheney. Your dad is awesome and I've known him for a long time. I also couldn't agree more with his assessment of Dick Cheney. However, I couldn't help but notice that the date of your pronouncement of your dad's awesomeness was April 1!


I assure you, Uncle John, I meant no jest in my post; it can't be helped by dad chose Stupid Internet Joke Day to be so funny.

But I'm proud to be in the same awesome family as the both of you.

1 comments:

Kevin Baker said...

Since I inherently trust Hutson, I believe that his Uncle John is, in fact, awesome. However, we heard a lot in his email about what he "couldn't" do and I would like to hear more about what he can or even could do. ;-)