Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wii Number

Mario Kart has come out, and despite the fact that I preordered via Amazon.com in March, my copy still hasn't arrived.

Weak.

The game has an online multiplayer function; as Nintendo uses the "Wii Number" system to add contacts and friends, I assume I'll be needing to exchange Wii Numbers with the friends I haven't yet.

So let's make this simple: my Wii Number is 4217-6827-2856-6615. Drop yours in a comment if you want to, or shoot me an e-mail, and we'll get ourselves registered up.

3 comments:

Kevin Baker said...

Am I allowed to swear in the comments section of your blog?

I want a Wii Number so freaking bad. Some day, hopefully soon after passing the bar, I will join you on the track... Until then, master the game and get ready to crush me. Are you going to get the wheel controller?

Hutson Hayward said...

Oh dude, i *comes* with a wheel. If the wheel is good, I expect I'll be ordering a few more...

Kevin Baker said...

I'm so jealous. I haven't even started studying and I want the bar to over so I can stop studying already. This can't be a good sign...