Friday, April 25, 2008

To The Rescue... Here He Comes...

It is accomplished; I have purchased my tickets to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crustal Skull. Opening night, at the Hollywood Arclight.

Hell yes.

To date, I have still managed to avoid seeing any video advertisements, though print ones have managed to seep in... not the final one-sheet (which apparently has a lot of mild spoilers), but the myriad billboards (some just showing the teaser poster image, some with just words, and some featuring a few plot-ish points) here in L.A. are hard to miss. Plus, my subway stop looks like this:

indy_metro.jpg


I still consider my self amazingly unspoiled, and that's pretty exciting.

To keep the mood, here are the trailers for Raiders, Temple of Doom, and Last Crusade. If you want the newest trailer, I encourage you not to – look at how much the original trailers spoil! – but if you must, you're on your own.

0 comments: