Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wesleyana Musica

I heard about the following song twice today... schoolmate (and current LA friend/co-worker) Leanne mentioned it to me this morning, and my good friend (and college housemate) Kevin actually e-mailed me the song... seems a few Wesleyan University students (Past? Present? Future?) figured they could rock out a few beats in GarageBand and have some laughs.

See? This is why computers, and the interwebs, are particularly awesome.

I have no idea who wrote/performed this. I wish I did, because I would love to attribute this correctly, and help contribute to this person's (people's?) 15 minutes of fame.

Now, it may not be the best music you've ever heard*, but I tell you what: to a former Wesleyan student, this is pretty damned hilarious. Especially as I myself lived on Fountain Ave with Mike Kevin, and Ryan, with Tracy, Patti, Bryn, and Kristen living two doors down.

Ah college.

Definitely recommended for anyone who spent time on our campus, here is "Party On Fountain."


[*Though it does remind me of "The Lonely Island, specifically "Just 2 Guyz."]


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Today I am proud to be a Wes Alum.

When they said/rapped "Party at Intown," I inexplicably got really excited, because, holy shit, I LIVED there! How ridiculous is that?

Hutson Hayward said...

I was there with you getting excited, especially since, as Intown no longer exists, they follow that line with "Party in the past."

Brilliant!